- Program Location
- Program Format
Executive (Part Time)
Class Schedule: Once a month (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) plus Global Residencies, every 6 to 7 months for seven days
Admissions: September annually
- Professional Experience
Average of seven years.
- Dual Degree
- International Study
- A balanced global business perspective that is not dominated by one school or culture.
- A broad view of business on four continents, with exposure to developed and emerging economies.
- Global teaming skills relevant to today's global work teams.
- An extensive network of global managers who live and work around the world.
You will earn an MBA from the EGADE Business School, plus the OneMBA Certificate issued by the five partner schools. The schools are fully accredited by AACSB International and other highly respected accrediting agencies.
The OneMBA curriculum integrates perspectives and best business practices from many cultures and professional environments, including developed and emerging economies. Global residencies are held in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. Local faculty and students host the residencies, providing an insider's view of the local business environment. English is the language used for all OneMBA courses and communications.
Real-world global teams
Your global teams will be made up of OneMBA participants living and working on four continents. Team projects develop leadership and teaming skills vital to global managers, such as managing cultural differences and working across multiple time zones.
Global professional network
By working with OneMBA students from around the world, you build connections with global managers that will last throughout your career.
Immediate application on the job
You will immediately apply new global skills, knowledge and perspectives. Your OneMBA peers and the faculty will be valuable resources for solving your company's current global business challenges. Adding a few global courses to an existing MBA curriculum isn't enough to establish leadership in global business education. That is why we designed OneMBA from scratch, with equal input from five international partner schools. Plus, we continue to expand and refine our global MBA program with input from hundreds of OneMBA students and alumni around the world.
Program Study Plan
The OneMBA curriculum incorporates best business practices and issues affecting each world region. No culture or perspective dominates, which provides you with a broad and balanced worldview. You will learn to analyze problems, think strategically, and build great organizations. Plus, you will develop leadership skills, with emphasis on working with multicultural global teams.
Global core courses
When you look closely, you'll find that OneMBA is unlike any other global MBA program. OneMBA brings together students from five partner schools located around the world. Together, you will explore the challenges facing developed and emerging economies. As a result, you gain multicultural experiences and perspectives, a global learning experience unlike any other.
- The flexibility of partnership:
OneMBA's five partner schools also give you more flexibility. You apply to the most convenient OneMBA partner school and attend monthly class sessions at its campus. But if your career requires you to move to another world region, you can transfer to the local OneMBA partner school and continue your MBA education without interruption.
- Luis García-Calderón, PhD
- Raquel Castaño, PhD
- MBA Alfonso Cornejo
- Lourdes Dieck Assad, PhD
- C.P. Teresa de Jesús Elizondo
- José de Jesús Gonzalez, PhD
- Nicolás Gutierrez, PhD
- Carlos Ruy Martínez, PhD
- MBA Jorge Martínez
- Daniel Meade, PhD
- Eric Porras Musalem, PhD
- Carlos Serrano, PhD
- Salvador Treviño, PhD
- Carlos Villanueva, PhD
Five premier universities representing four continents worked together to create OneMBA, the truly global executive MBA. You will learn from the faculty and students from all five partner schools.
- Asia: Faculty of Business Administration at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- Europe: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM)
- North America (Mexico): Tecnológico de Monterrey Graduate School of Business Administration and Leadership (EGADE Business School)
- North America (US): The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's Kenan-Flagler Business School (UNC)
- South America: Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV-EAESP)